Fibaro Wall Plug FGWPE-101
Fibaro Wall Plug, with power metering feature, is an intelligent, ultimate plug & play, most sophisticated, extremely compact, remotely controlled outlet adapter. This highly functional wall plug can be applied wherever there's a need to control electrical devices of maximum 2,5 kW power output, while monitoring power consumption in a convenient and maintenance-free way. Crystal LED ring informs about the current load of the connected appliance by visually changing its colour.
• Current and historical power consumption measuring,
• Power consumption level visualisation with the use of crystal, colour changing, LED ring,
• Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Smallest device of the type in the world.
• Power Source 110 - 230 V AC ±10% 50/60Hz,
• Rated operational output voltage: 11A/230V AC 50/60Hz - continuous load,
• Power consumption: up to 0,8W,
• Output power for resistive loads: 2,5 kW continuous load,
• In accordance with UE standards: EN 55015 (noise) EN 60669-2-1 (operational safety)
• Circuit temperature limit: 105°C,
• Operational temperature: 0 - 40 °C,
• For use with sockets
(Compatible with each EU plug: - CEE 7/16 - max load. 2,5A; - CEE 7/17 - max load 16A;- and dual type plugs E/F),
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio frequency: 868,4 MHz EU,
• Antenna range: up to 50 m outdoors / up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials),
• Dimensions (D x H): 43 x 65 mm.
Elektrieker.eu 2012 © Copyright