Smoke Sensor FGSS-001
Fibaro Smoke Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, optical smoke detector. The device can be battery (battery life approx. 3 years) or alternatively VDC powered (12 or 24 VDC). Smoke alarm is signaled by sound, LED diode blinking and through operating commands sent to the Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, smoke alarm may be sent to an alarm system or fire alarm system hub, through a NC contact terminals opening.
Optical detector allows for detecting smoke at an early stage of fire, often before flames appear and temperature starts to rise significantly. Moreover the device has a built-in temperature sensor, which can also trigger the alarm once the specified temperatute threshold is exceeded. Fibaro Smoke Sensor is designed to be placed on a wall or ceiling. LED signaling diode signals fire, operating mode and may serve as the Z-Wave network range controller. Sensor is desi- gned to operate in confined spaces, under normal conditions (lacking smoke, dust, condensed water vapor).
• Unique design, assuring detection of even the smallest amount of smoke
• Detects smoke presence or rapid temperature changes
• Battery or VDC powered
• Communicates with a Z-Wave network or a wired alarm system
• Features wireless software update.
• Power Supply: 12 - 24 VDC
• Battery Type: CR123A
• Power Consumption (at VDC operation): 0,4W
• Output terminals maximum current carrying capacity (ALARM NC, TAMP NC): 25mA
• Maximum voltage at output terminals: 24V (AC or DC)
• EU standards compliance: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 199/5/WE
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio frequency: 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,2 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 50m outdoors up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
• Operational Temperature: 0oC - 40oC
• Measured temperature range: -20oC - 100oC
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0,5oC (within 0oC- 40oC range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65 mm x 28 mm
Elektrieker.eu 2012 © Copyright